Sunday, July 6, 2008

Projects 4/5 of many. . .

We put a new light up in the kitchen and got rid of the old florescent one. We also painted the rest of the kitchen the color you see on the left. We aren't sure if we like the color or not. It's called Dry Leaf. It looks good in the kitchen in most light, but it looks a little off when you are looking at it from the living room. . . the gold and . . . dry leaf kinda clash I am afraid. I don't think we are going to change it.


















We rearranged the living room - it doesn't feel nearly as vacant as it did before. This layout was Kyle's idea and I think it works out lovely.

















I think that I may have a volunteer watermelon plant. . . Though after the ran two days ago it's really grown like a weed. Three days ago this plant had 3 leaves and it was so small i didn't even want to tear it out. . . and now I might be glad that I didn't. Votes? Yay or Nay on the idea that it is a watermelon.

2 comments:

Derick and Lisa said...

1st of all, i like the new kitchen paint... 2nd I really like your new setup... you found your chi... and third of all what the heck is a volenteer watermelon, and did you plant it or did it just apear?

Unknown said...

I really like it! Your house is so cute!
~amelia~