Sunday, July 6, 2008

Project 3 of many. . .

I found a website called worth1000.com They have photoshop contests that you can enter. The rules for this admission were to mix art and dinosaurs. . . The weekend started. . . Kyle came home and I didn't get to finish (they give you 48 hours). But here is what I managed to get done one afternoon.


















My idea came from Georgia O'Keefe's study on pelvic bones. Here are pictures I used. Everything that does not look like the original dinosaurs face is mapped from the bone.



































You can go to the website and look at the entries if you want. They are under contests. Mine would have been one of the better ones I think. . . if I had not forgotten about it. And that is the beauty of not being in school anymore. If I don't finish a project it doesn't really matter.

No comments: