Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meet Alexis

She's a little spaz. She's seven weeks old and I think that last night was the first night that she slept without her little brothers, she seemed really lonely. Kyle and she are going to get along just great (though I wish I could say the same for she and Lucious. Lucious does not know how to handle a puppy.) She was just eating a packaging penut and I asked Kyle to take it away from her because I did not want it to get lodged in her intestines (I have a history of dog's eating strange things, and those things getting . . . stuck). He responded that they were made of corn starch and not going to kill her. I asked if they were edible and he said, "well I've eaten them and I'm fine."














chewing on the inside of my purse.






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that Alexis as in Alexis de Tocqueville?