Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A line without rhyme or reason

I am slowly in the process of developing a new company. I'm not really suppose to be a personal shopper, at Macy's, and do things on the side that might be a conflict of interest (which is not the same as all of my interests conflicting) so, hush hush! Here is the logo. . .

I haven't really defined exactly what Maeve Barton will be (or, what it will be at first, as eventually it will be many things, including "Maevery By Maeve Barton"). But Maeve means "intoxicating" and one definition of Barton that I found means : a farmyard; the lands of a manor reserved for the Lord's use. So by that definition Maeve Barton will be an irresistible and intoxicating farmyard of products, reserved for the Lord's use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You are soooo talented.