Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Project 6 of many

This is a swimsuit cover up that I made in exchange for a facial. She wanted something breezy, flowey and fun that was no hassle to get on. She also wanted it to dry quickly and maintain its shape. The fabric is some sort of poly chiffon so it won't wrinkle and should dry quickly. The sleeves can be scrunched or worn kimono style . . . or a mixture of both. The best part about this swimsuit cover up is that I discovered a pretty cool fabric store in the process of making it. They have sales where they sell fabric by the pound. This fabric was $2.99 a yard. . . which is pretty good.

In other news the watermelons are growing very fast and it looks like I'm going to get about 6 of them out of the one plant.

No comments: