Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Well....I was just outside gardening... it is dark out. I heard what sounded like three gunshots. Kyle must have been nearby because I asked him if he had heard and if he thought it was gunfire. He said he didn't think so. Well. . . there are now helicopters with search lights circling around our house. Their lights are coming in our windows periodically. We probably weren't being too smart when we decided to take a drive around the neighborhood to find out what was going on. We saw two cops running in the streets, a ton of police cars and trucks and what looked like a body on the ground with several people stooped around it. Though, i don't think the person was too hurt, becauase we were able to drive past, there was only one officer and their weren't cop cars around that spot. . . I'll keep you updated.

In other news, the garden in the back yard looks great. And I'll be posting pictures of the wedding dress soon.

No comments: