Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's been a long while and I am glad to say that Lisa's wedding dress if finally done. Yay!!!!! I can't wait to show pictures. . . which will be up around May 23rd.

It's hard to believe that Kyle and I have been married for almost a year now. . . it's very exciting, we are going to plant a tree to commemorate!!! Here is one of our projects from awhile back. . .




During this project I realized that the people who built our house did not paint the ceiling. . . so to fix the touchups on the ceiling I just mixed up some drywall mud and painted it over the paint. . . it worked perfectly.

Right now I am working on another project that started one night after dinner when Lisa was here and we ventured out into the back yard with spoons. . . here is a pictures. . .

This project reminded me of the good old days at the farm when Lindsay, Rex and I would head out to the pond and try to dig a tunnel from one wash out to the next. Grandma wouldn't let us use her shovel because she thought we might lose it (or maybe we had already lost it up there . . . . lots of mud fights occured during this process if I remember right), so we snuck spoons out of the drawer to dig with. . . Grandma - I am not sure if you ever got them all back. Sorry about that. Anyway. It seemed like we dug and dug and dug with those spoons and we only ever got about 3 inches in. . . we had about 50 feet to go to finish this tunnel. After we dug the tunnel we were going to try to cover it with cement and put little candle posts in it. . .


Caitlyn







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the color of the wall. Lucious looks good next to it ,too. Looks great. I couldn't think of why it looked so different, then I remembered - no Christmas tree.The patio looks like a big project.