Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's been one of those days, weeks, months, half of a years that you can really only complain about in a developed, civilized, western society. I feel like I have not had a single answer since the end of January and it is starting to get to me. That it can be so stressful trying to find and secure a home really has me thinking just one thing. . .

I am not meant for this place.

We are settled into our "place" now (at least for the time being), and while the stars shine brighter and everything else I wrote in my last post about life in Missouri has come to past, I still feel . . . wanting. . . waiting . . . hoping. . . for something better, something more secure and tangible.

That I can't hop on a plane, or buy a ticket to Aslan's Country has me in pieces right now. I don't even want Narnia anymore, give me the real thing.

"Further up and further in"

4 comments:

Chris and Kaite said...

I love this.

mpm said...

stranger in a strange land. U2

bright lights, big cities said...

Feeling the exact same way.

123 said...


shoes red bottom Many celebtraties from the Queen of Jordan to the Hollywood stars, The women acid the red basal shoes red top heels, can attraction all attention. if you chafe louboutin shoes, it highlights your advertisement and accumulated you do will be complete and attractive. a brace of the Brigette 140 python shoe boots , christian louboutin shoes is the a lot of acclaimed and accustomed shoes.red bottom shoes