Sunday, April 22, 2012

Frozen yogurt

I don't know why it took me so long to discover this and I almost feel silly even sharing it. But, I started making my own frozen yogurt and it is delicious - best of all (except for the spoonful of mango sherbet) I know exactly what is in it.

To make I took a carton of yogurt and stuck it in the freezer. This really wasn't the best idea, because now I have to cut chunks of frozen yogurt off which is a little difficult - in the future I will freeze the yogurt in an ice cube try.

Then stick the frozen yogurt in your blender with whatever fruit you have lying around . . . I used a banana and some frozen cherries. . . blend. Eat. Delicious. Eat it for breakfast, chances are you already have, it just wasn't frozen before. 

2 comments:

Colleen's Creations said...

Yummy!! I have never tried either, but kinda obvious, huh!!! Well now I will.

bright lights, big cities said...

if I had a blender, I'd totally do this! Never thought of it before! great idea.... so happy your son has such a focused mother feeding him good foods!