Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas.

Christmas comes and goes way too quickly out here. I sit here, by myself, eating candy cane Joe Joes (the organic version of the Oreo) and deviled eggs, listening to Dolly Parton sing "Jolene" and two dogs fight over identical bones, thinking of several things:

1. Mom telling us that we would fight over a piece of poop if it was the only thing in the room.

2.If I were fighting over a piece of poop right now, that would mean that I was either with: Caleb, Anna, Aaron, Sam or Sarah . . . which would be much nicer than the cookies and deviled eggs I am having.

3. The job I have now is going to make every Christmas feel like this . . . feel like "not-Christmas."

4. I am never going to have a family again like I once did . . . unless we start having children (though. . . Alexis and Lucious really think they are people)

5. I can change the song playing on my computer without having to navigate to the itunes window. . .

Anyway, here are some pictures from Christmas. . . The battery was not charged in the camera and I couldn't keep Kyle from unwrapping things, so there aren't many. .

I decorated our house. . . there were snowflake lights over the garage. . . but only half of them like to shine. . . so i don't turn them on.

Our little Christmas tree . . . This way Alexis wouldn't eat it or pee on it.

My first attempt at Deviled Eggs. . . They have habbanero sauce in them. . . :)

Our beautiful and tasty dinner. . .

An attempt at biscuits. . . that would have ruined the above picture.
Kyle enjoying dinner. . .

My new computer!

No comments: